"Asteria" hand knit long sweater
This item is sold-out. It was one of a kind, it is not possible to order same fabric combination. If you would like to order same model in different fabric combinations please contact us for an appointment.
Knitwear represents one of the key pieces in a woman’s wardrobe, comfortable and warm. It can be called as an armour of a modern woman. It gives the women the possibility of shaping the garment with her own posture and figure, without being restricted by a predetermined form. It protects her body and her identity.
As each identity is unqiue, all our knitwear items are unique and one of a kind. We named each piece after the brave amazons women warriors.
All our products are handmade, any imperfections are a peculiarity and positive quality of the treatment which make the garment unique and special.
CARE & WASH INSTRUCTIONS
Hand wash only. Do not machine wash, handle with care.
- For hand washing, choose a mild detergent and cold water. For wool fibers, choose a formula developed for wool or mild baby shampoo.
- Gently agitate the knitted item in the water. Never wring or scrub.
- Drain the sink and add fresh, cold water for rinsing. Avoid putting it directly under running water; the pressure can stretch it. Repeat this process until all the water is clear and free of suds.
- Support the item from underneath as you transfer it to a dry towel.
- Gently remove excess water and lay item flat on a dry, absorbent white towel and roll up in the towel, pressing firmly as you roll. Do not wring the towel.
- Lay a dry bath towel on a flat surface large enough to hold your garment with arms extended if appropriate.
- Place the knitted item on the dry towel and reshape into its original shape. Avoid tugging or pulling.
- Allow the item to dry for 24 hours. Keep it away from sun and heat.
- When it is dry, gently steam it on a hanger to remove wrinkles, this is a great way to freshen up knitwear you haven't washed, or lightly press with an iron on the wool or steam setting.
- Fold your garment and put it away. Never hang a knitted garment. The weight will stretch out the shoulders very quickly.