"Capra IV" cashmere scarf
A luxurious cashmere scarf is the perfect fashion accessory for any season, event or occasion! It is certainly the perfect finishing to your little black dress.
Cashmere has been manufactured in Mongolia, Nepal and Kashmir in India for thousands of years. The fiber is also known as pashm, Persian for wool, or pashmina.
100% cashmere in pink colour.
70cm width, 170 cm length.
The top stitched stripe tapes detail at one end accentuates the falling of the scarf.
The small press buttons on the tapes make it easy to wear the scarf in three different and modern ways:
- Close the press button, place it on your shoulder and make one turn around your neck. It makes a nonchalant drape on your shoulder.
- Close the press button, place it at your center back and use it as a vest.
- Open the press button, use the scarf around your shoulder as a blanket.
If you would like to feel the quality and try it on first, please feel free to contact us for an appointment.
All our products are handmade, any imperfections are a peculiarity and positive quality of the treatment which make the garment unique and special.
CARE & WASH INSTRUCTIONS
It can be both dry clean or hand wash.
Hand wash only, handle with care.
- Wash it by hand in luke-warm water. Soak it in soapy water for a little while, and then swish it around while gently rubbing soiled areas. Then rinse it through two or three times until there's no more soap left. As you rinse and then finish washing, you never want to wring our Pashmina. The fabric is sensitive to pressure, and rough handling, especially while wet will cause deformities in the Cashmere weave.
- To Dry, spread it out on a drying rack, but make sure it's evenly spread across the rack, rather than simply hung, because hanging while wet stretches the fabric.; Another option if you don't have a rack is just to get a dry towel and let dry on the towel.
- Now, your Pashmina is clean! But you'll probably notice a great deal of unsightly wrinkles populating your Pashminas surface. This is perfectly normal. Just place your precious Pashmina between two towels on medium heat and iron those wrinkles away!
- For safe keeping, make sure you store your Pashmina in a way that doesn't bunch it up. Fold it neatly and either place it on a hanger of keep it on a shelf.