" Pericles " short cardigan
"Love" is the most powerful emotion a human being can experience yet it is extremely difficult to explain its truest and deepest meaning in words.
I think "love" is an emotion in action and being in love with love keeps lovers moving.
"Pericles" is inspired by lovers and it is dedicated to all lovers.
"Pericles" is a short cardigan in slim fit. (one piece only)
Wool/mohair in grey colour with contrast trim colour in yellow.
100% polyamide fancy silver fabric at frot panels.
If you would like to feel the quality and try it on first, please feel free to contact us for an appointment.
All our products are handmade, any imperfections are a peculiarity and positive quality of the treatment which make the garment unique and special.
CARE & WASH INSTRUCTIONS
Hand wash only. Do not machine wash, handle with care.
- For hand washing, choose a mild detergent and cold water. For wool fibers, choose a formula developed for wool or mild baby shampoo.
- Gently agitate the knitted item in the water. Never wring or scrub.
- Drain the sink and add fresh, cold water for rinsing. Avoid putting it directly under running water; the pressure can stretch it. Repeat this process until all the water is clear and free of suds.
- Support the item from underneath as you transfer it to a dry towel.
- Gently remove excess water and lay item flat on a dry, absorbent white towel and roll up in the towel, pressing firmly as you roll. Do not wring the towel.
- Lay a dry bath towel on a flat surface large enough to hold your garment with arms extended if appropriate.
- Place the knitted item on the dry towel and reshape into its original shape. Avoid tugging or pulling.
- Allow the item to dry for 24 hours. Keep it away from sun and heat.
- When it is dry, gently steam it on a hanger to remove wrinkles, this is a great way to freshen up knitwear you haven't washed, or lightly press with an iron on the wool or steam setting.
- Fold your garment and put it away. Never hang a knitted garment. The weight will stretch out the shoulders very quickly.